Suggestion of a user 
Portuguese Support

Post Suggestion of a user
Suggestion of "debatendoafe", portuguese support user.
Quote:
Hello, I use Forums-Free in Brazil.
First I would like to comment the resources you have at Forum-Free - I've tested many free forums and this is the best system I found, it is very complete.
I have only two criticisms to make: a little variety of templates and speed durring certain times of day - sometimes it becomes very slow. The templates are not very important but if the issue of speed could be improved it would be perfect.
Thanks!

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Verified user

languages: Danish, English, Norwegian & Swedish
---------
Post Re: Suggestion of a user
Hola Nuno.

Well, to the user I can only say, that the speed problems occur once in a while, it happens to everyone, even Facebook and Youtube.
It's caused by the massive access to the servers (visitors), and some forums has illegal files uploaded, or even hosted, and massively used.

We try our best, to get them off the server, to reserve space, and speed for those users, who wants to obey our ToS (Terms of Service).
We're in constant development, some things can't be seen by the naked eye, but some are also more used than others.

So all in all, I can only say that we're doing our best, to give the users the best speed, and maintenance of the service.

What depends on the themes, we've got a huge list of requests, but since we're pretty slow upgrading, we might need to wait for webmaster (Steve), to either upgrade the version, or tell us that we'll stick with the current version.

I haven't spoke with Steve for a while now, but I'll try to find out some things, he might even reply to this topic himself, if he got time right now.
I don't know his To-Do list, but I'm sure that he will read this topic sooner or later.

Thanks for reading :)

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:04 pm